- WALL PLATES FOR ANY ROOM IN THE HOUSE. These classic wall button panels can be used to cover any main switches in the house. Add fun to your nursery, game room or even the bathroom. These button light switches will appeal to any fan of video games or arcades. The buttons evoke a feeling of nostalgia whenever you turn the lights on or off.
- DOES NOT REQUIRE ELECTRICAL WIRE - These switch covers are easy to install and you do not need to touch the electrical wires. All you need to install these wall panels is an ordinary screwdriver. Simply remove the existing frame from any light rocker and replace it with the frame of the arcade button using the included screws. Instructions are included with each purchase.
- WORKS ONLY WITH ROCKER STYLE FLATS - LightCore button covers can be installed on any standard light toggle switch (also called paddle switches). switches). They are incompatible with alternating light switches. If you don't have rocker switches, they are inexpensive at any hardware store and can be easily installed.
- MANY COLORS AVAILABLE - the covers of the wall panels are available in black or white. The buttons and button rings are available in a wide variety of colors, including yellow, neon green, blue, red, purple, pink, black and white. Choose one of the color combinations from the product options above or choose a custom option and choose your own colors. All parts are interchangeable.
- EASY TO USE, EASY TO CLEAN - Each wall plate has two buttons and each button comes into contact with the top or bottom of the rocker below it. Thus, one button is used to turn on the light and the other button turns off the light. Arcade-style wall panels and buttons have a smooth, shiny finish, making cleaning especially quick and easy.
Arcade Light Switch
$11.994.6 (789 reviews) Free Shipping on orders + $25 Show Me This Search similar products
Add color and whimsy to your home with these nostalgic arcade-style light switches. These arcade light switches are great for playrooms or kids ‘rooms, but they look especially good in your parents’ basement, where you still live with the troubled age of 38.
We may receive a small commission for this purchase.