- ORIGINAL BUDDHA PLATE: Here is the original, authentic and authentic high quality Buda plate, made using only the best high quality materials. WITHOUT BUBBLE, WITHOUT PEELING. Count on it. Our Amazon reviews speak for themselves. & Amp; Only Buddha plate.
- Ease of use: just fill the support with water. Then immerse yourself in the bamboo brush (included) & amp; start drawing, coloring & amp; Letter. You will create smooth and beautiful images with a rich and ink-filled Japanese touch. Enjoy your creation in the moment and then, when the water evaporates and your masterpiece slowly disappears, practice the art of letting go of everything.
- To demonstrate our commitment to quality, the Original Buddha Board includes a manufacturer's warranty against defects. This warranty is non-transferable and valid only to the original purchaser for purchases made directly from Buddha Board Inc. when purchasing on Amazon. (Zen River Stones sold separately)
- Relaxing Mindfulness: As the water evaporates, your newly created images will disappear. Result: a clean slate to start. A great way to learn the Zen art of living in the moment. · Age: 5 years or more. Its complete set includes a 12 "x 9.5" Buddha plate, a sturdy holder that also contains water & amp; bamboo brush.
- The Buddha Board is inspired by the Zen idea of living in the moment. You simply "paint" the surface with water and your creation comes to life in a vibrant design. Then, as the water slowly evaporates, your art will magically disappear, leaving you with a blank canvas ready to create a completely new masterpiece. Ecologically correct because it uses only water - no ink, no ink, no chemicals - and with proper care it will last for years. Master the art of letting go ... live in the moment and have fun!
Buddha Board Water Drawing Set
$34.954.4 (478 reviews) Free Shipping on orders + $25 Show Me This Search similar products
Find peace of mind by learning to let go of the moments and live in the present with the Buddha’s Board Water Painting Kit. Just fill the base with water, dip it in a bamboo brush and start painting – as the water evaporates, your masterpiece disappears.
We may receive a small commission for this purchase.