- THE EASIEST AND CLEANEST METHOD FOR PREPARING CORN OIL. Just slice, scoop and evenly spread the butter from a toothpick directly over the hot corn cobs by rolling the corn in your hand or on a plate and savoring
- NO MORE OILY FINGER OR MUTILATED FLAT OIL. Simply cut the desired butter and cover the beans instead of placing an entire tile in the dispenser or rotating the ears on a toothpick.
- DISHWASHER FOR EASY CLEANING. After buttering the corn, simply toss the stainless steel blade into the washing machine with your other silverware before you start and it will look like new the next time.
- THE BEST WAY TO LUBRICATE YOUR FAVORITE SIDES TO COOK KITCHEN DISHES. Eating corn on the cob is a summer tradition and a staple of barbecue, but it can be frustrating. Enjoy the best vegetables without complications.
- GREAT GIFT IDEAS FOR GRILL MASTERS AND CHEFS. Anyone who loves to cook and have fun, especially for a barbecue in the backyard during the summer holidays, would love to share this gadget with their guests and friends.
Corn Buttering Knife
$9.994.0 (332 reviews) Free Shipping on orders + $25 Show Me This Search similar products
Spreading your favorite artery clogging stuff on corn is easier than ever with this corn spreader. It has a unique curved stainless steel blade that follows the circular shape of the corn, so you can coat this suction cup with oil like a professional.
We may receive a small commission for this purchase.