- Complete education platform: Sparki is used by more than 2,000 high schools, high schools, universities and STEM programs like Stanford, MIT, Purdue and FIRST Robotics as a complete learning solution for more than 9 students in robotics, coding and electronics.
- Endless possibilities: learn to program more than 40 parts, including LCD display, object handles, in-line motion sensors for mazes, remote control, music speakers, light sensors, distance sensor , edge detection sensors, drive wheels and more! All hardware and software are open source. The board is based on Arduino, so you can expand Sparki and turn it into the robot of your dreams.
- More than 100 classes: open source classes written by professional teachers. Classes are for beginners and advanced students who study robotics, programming and electronics. Check out our lessons right now on our website to see what tasks you will learn. We are constantly expanding classes based on feedback from the community. We offer excellent support from our California team and have active global forums.
- Easy installation: Sparki comes pre-assembled, ready to use with all its accessories such as remote control, maze poster, line poster, Sparki pen / pencil, USB cable, Bluetooth module. No expensive expansion packs. We are here to help you if you need spare parts.
- Many programming options: the programming environments include drag and drop blocks like Scratch, Arduino code (C / C ++) and Chromebooks. Beginners start learning with colored blocks to create simple programs and then move on to Arduino code with ease.
Miniature Programmed Robot
$163.903.8 (784 reviews) Free Shipping on orders + $25 Show Me This Search similar products
Get kids interested in coding and robotics from an early age by teaching them the basics with this programmed miniature robot. This affordable and educational toy offers a lot of fun and is easy to use for any beginner.
We may receive a small commission for this purchase.