- Innovative design: we have modernized the traditional design used by the U.S. Army since World War II to make it easier for our friend Woodman to be used in a wide variety of environments. This is a machete, a shovel, an ax and a knife - all together in a bottle. Ideal for survival, camping, fishing, hunting, crafts, land use or surveying.
- Exquisite finishes: your new friend Lumberjack will instantly become a family heirloom. Ash handle and beautiful leather sheath made by Amish artisans. Each blade is individually sharpened by hand to make the machete cut through.
- Made for comfort: We designed the survival knife grip to provide a perfect ergonomic grip and reduce fatigue when used for long periods. The extended handle allows multiple handles to be used for different purposes, increasing control and minimizing the possibility of slipping.
- Highest quality: our craftsmen used high-quality, high-carbon steel to make Woodman's Pal. Processed up to 1500 ° F to obtain the highest possible hardness and resistance and to ensure that your machete has maximum corrosion protection for life.
- Made in the USA: everything we need to survive. Machetes are made by artisans in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. We know you will love your new multi-tool survival tool, but if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will offer you a full refund.
Multi-Use Survival Machete
$175.003.2 (550 reviews) Free Shipping on orders + $25 Show Me This Search similar products
If you are going into nature, don’t do it without this multi-purpose survival machete. This versatile and deadly high carbon steel machete has an ergonomic ash handle and can be used as a machete, shovel, ax and knife.
We may receive a small commission for this purchase.