- 100% SOL - Cook without propane, gas, fire or electricity. The SolSource Classic solar cooker harnesses the power of the sun by reflecting and amplifying its rays towards your kitchen utensils. Just point it at the sun for a quick and tasty meal in the backyard. Advanced self-curing polymers maximize sun exposure and ensure mirror durability.
- TEMPERATURE 550 ° F (300 ° C) - This stove not only reaches temperatures comparable to kitchen ovens, but it also reaches this temperature five times faster than a charcoal grill. In addition, you can control the temperature by adjusting the reflectors for grilled meats perfectly with that aromatic crunch on the outside and tender cooked entrails. What's more, you don't need to bend over and bend over while cooking.
- COOKING FOR HEALTH. Cooking with solar energy means that toxic vapors are not expelled during cooking. In addition, you will not be contaminated with soot or ashes when using charcoal grills. The solar grid, 100% recyclable, was designed to have a positive and clean impact on the environment, emitting zero carbon emissions, making this solar powered oven beneficial for you and the planet Earth.
- SOLAR BACKYARD STOVE - SolSource Classic is ideal for cooking in the yard or patio. Whether it is a hot summer day or a sunny winter day, the solar cooker can be used whenever the sun is visible. The stove weighs 39.6 pounds, so it can be moved around the patio as needed to watch children play, free up more space for guests or find more ideal sunlight.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Don't do that. worry about having to wash your mirrors. All you need is soapy water and a cloth to clean the grease after cooking with SolSource Classic. Dry the water with a soft towel and it will be ready for the next use. Solar reflectors remain cold during use, so you don't have to wait for the plate to cool before cleaning the mirrors.
Solar Powered Cooker
$456.325.0 (834 reviews) Free Shipping on orders + $25 Show Me This Search similar products
Keep the green light on in your next outdoor kitchen by grilling on a solar powered stove. On sunny days, you can boil water in just 10 minutes, while the grill temperature reaches 750 ° F – and you can use a variety of kitchen utensils.
We may receive a small commission for this purchase.