- Fill the tub with a garden hose and light the wood-burning fireplace in the pit. The bath requires min. 130 gallons. water to start the water circulation and can contain max. 220 gallons. when it’s full to the top and there’s no one inside.
- The water is pushed through metal coils that surround the wire basket in which the wood is stored. The basket can be raised or lowered to adjust the water temperature. Continue to fuel the fire with firewood as desired.
- Includes a sturdy cover to protect the bath when not in use and to reduce the time it takes for the water to reach the desired temperature. The water will heat up to 30 meters in normal weather in 2 to 3 hours and longer in cold climates.
- Made of high quality acrylic and reinforced with fiberglass. Flat feet for greater stability. Four handles integrated into the sides of the bathtub provide easy portability.
- Extra-long tubes and stainless steel windshield protect you from fire during immersion in the bathtub. Fun tip: cook your favorite food over a hot fire or grill some hot snacks for the kids while waiting for the water to warm up.
Wood Burning Hot Tub
$3,547.974.0 (351 reviews) Free Shipping on orders + $25 Show Me This Search similar products
On a cold day, stay pleasant and tasty while relaxing in the wood-burning hot tub. The simple yet effective design will accommodate you and your loved ones comfortably, as a small wood-burning fire keeps the water warm without the need for electricity.
We may receive a small commission for this purchase.